Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mishelle feat Randi - Only You - New Music Videos Lyrics Versuri

What's that feeling that i get
My heart is drowning in regret
Hands are shaking, eyes are full of shame
Lyrics by www.muzica-music.blogspot.com

I Lost myself but i don't care
I'm running but i don't know where
The feet are taking me away from you
Lyrics by www.muzica-music.blogspot.com

(Chorus)
Only you, only you
My beautiful dream i loved you
Only you, only you
You gave me your heart
(x2)
Lyrics by www.muzica-music.blogspot.com

I have no reason now to stay
But i will think of you and pray
And you will find someone to love again
Lyrics by www.muzica-music.blogspot.com

I'm leaving and i won't come back
You'll find your way you'll be all right
But promise me you won't forget my name

Lyrics by www.muzica-music.blogspot.com

(Repeat Chorus x4)


Mishelle feat Randi - Only You Versuri Video Premiere Official Music Video High Quality World Premieres Top Best Videos Lyrics Listen Online